What is the difference between vertical slurry pump and submersible slurry pump?
The demand of submersible slurry pumps increased significantly in recent years.
What is the application of submersible slurry pumps?
And what advantages of submersible slurry pumps have?
Bellow we will talk about the difference.
The difference between vertical slurry pump and submersible slurry pump
1. The working position is different. The vertical slurry pump is partially immersed in the pit pool and cannot be completely immersed in the liquid surface.
The submersible slurry pump can be completely immersed below the liquid level (including the motor part).
2. The motor of the vertical slurry pump can use ordinary vertical motor, no need to waterproof.
The motor and pump shaft of submersible slurry pump are coaxial, the motor must be waterproof and sealed, and the motor and pump can be immersed in the liquid at the same time.
3. The vertical slurry pump is an early product, and the submersible slurry pump is an emerging product newly developed according to market demand.
4. In practical applications, the submersible slurry pump has a unique advantage and its development situation is rapid.
The vertical slurry pump needs to be fixedly installed during working.
The submersible slurry pump does not need to. It can be used directly immersion, which is convenient and flexible.
The advantages of the submersible slurry pump
The biggest advantage of the submersible slurry pump is that it is convenient and flexible, easy to operate, and it can be operated by immersing the liquid to turn on the power-type fool;
It has a wide range of applications and is often a portable workstation where it is needed where it is needed, as there is no need for excessive assistance.
The demand for submersible slurry pumps has increased greatly, Why?
1. From the perspective of market demand, the submersible slurry pump’s development momentum is rapid, mainly due to the convenient and flexible advantages mentioned above;
2. The application market of the submersible slurry pump is larger than vertical slurry pump.
In addition to the existing application of the vertical slurry pump, the submersible slurry pump can also be used as a mobile slurry pump, such as a ship. Sand pumping, prospecting, etc.;