K series Vertical Sand Pumps
The K Series Vertical Sand Pumps have been gradually adopted by many large or middle scale mines and drainage enterprises. The pumps have experienced the application tests for dealing with exploded rock and discharging sand, and greatly shorten the drainage cycle. The K pump acts as an important role at the moment when water and sand are bursting out.
Max Heads 1,440ft (450m)
Max Flow 3,900gpm (2,000m3/h)
K Series Sand Pump can be used for various sand laden drainage conditions; High head, long service life, dealing with both water and sand, saving the operation cost!
1) Long wear life for various sandy water(Common Material is 65Mn, YG8 as a choice)
2) Pump can still running well without water in period.( 5 hours off water had been tested).
3) As amphibious sand pump, can work on land or submersible( 2m for common, 80m Max).
4) Better design for Explosion prevention, more safety and higher reliability.
5) Side and Bottom suction pipes are much convenient for connection and installation.
6) Can handle with 20% sand in common, Max to 70% as required.