Dredge Sand Pump
Pump Type: Centrifugal slurry pump
Drvie Type: ZVz/CRz/CV/DC
Power: Motor / Diesel
Size: 4″ to 18″ (100 mm to 450 mm)
Max Capacity: 55,440 gpm (12,600 m3/h)
Max Head: 270ft (82m)
S series dredge sand pumps are suitable for delivering slurry in mining, explosive sludge in metal melting, grudging in dredger and course of river and other fields.
2) NPSH — Exceptional NPSHr conditions due to large impeller eyes
3) Large Particles — Large eye openings and vane passages allow for the largest particle flows
4) Expeller (Centrifugal Seal) — Available with low flow water flush or zero flow (grease lubricated) options to provide exceptional sealing where water introduction to the seal is intolerable or limited
5) Stuffing Box — Gland sealing with packing and lantern ring
6) Bearing assembly — A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
8) Frame Base –A very robust one piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly. An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance.