9 tipes for daily maintenance of submersible slurry pump
Submersible slurry pumps are widely used in power, metallurgy, coal, mining, environmental protection and other industries.
Its appearance has facilitated people’s extraction work, saving time and greatly improving work efficiency.
But as its a kind of machine, you need to do daily maintenance work for the pump.
Bellow we will talk what issues should be paid attention to when maintaining the submersible slurry pump in daily
1. If the submersible slurry pump is not used for a long time, it needs to be taken out from the water to avoid long-term immersion.
2. The submersible slurry pump should be filled or replaced oil after about 500 hours of use under normal conditions.
3. The sealing ring between the impeller and the pump body of the submersible slurry pump has a sealing function and needs to be replaced regularly.
4. After transporting the more viscous slurry, the submersible slurry pump should be placed in clean water for cleaning.
5. When the submersible slurry pump is dismantled, it needs to pass the airtight inspection of 0.2Mpa, which ensures the reliability of the motor seal.
6. Regularly check whether the insulation resistance of the winding and casing of the submersible slurry pump is normal.
7. When replacing the bearing, it is necessary to ensure that the bearing assembly is free of dust and the lubricating oil is clean. When the pump is running, the bearing temperature is generally not more than 65C, and the maximum is not more than 75C.
8. Flow parts of the submersible slurry pump are wearing parts.
In daily working, the loss of wearing parts should be repaired or replaced in time.
In the process of repairing or replacing the wearing parts of the slurry pump.
It is necessary to ensure correct assembly, reasonable gap adjustment, and avoid the occurrence of tight friction.
9. The suction pipeline system of the submersible slurry pump must be free of air leakage.
At the same time, it should be noted that the suction port is blocked during operation.
The medium to be treated by the slurry pump often contains solid particles.
Therefore, the barrier placed in the pumping tank should meet the requirements of the slurry pump to pass the particles, and reduce the possibility of excessive particles or long fiber materials entering the pump body and causing blockage.
Above are the are the 9 tipes for daily maintenance of submersible slurry pump, any other questions, welcome to contact us.