Under the condition of continuous working and improper maintenance of submersible slurry pumps, there maybe clogging situations.
Clogging will reduce the working efficiency of the pump.
For daily maintenance work, how can we prevent this from happening correctly and correctly?
Bellow we will talk about it.
1. Before put pump into stock after working, you need use high-pressure water to flush submersible slurry pump and tubes.
If the flushing is not effective, winding and tapping can be used to remove the residue until it is clean.
2. A carbon steel anti-fouling tank can be installed at the inlet pipe of the submersible slurry pump at an angle of 45 degrees. A filter is used in the box to filter impurities again to avoid it.
3. During the transportation, the interval between submersible slurry pump operation should not be too long to prevent blockage.
4. When installing and designing pipeline, try to avoid 90 ° and S-bends.
5. Using cutting blades for the pump, that can cut material into small size, so that it is no longer blocked.
If you want to avoid clogging problem of failure. From design to working on site, the entire process must be considered carefully.
Periodic inspections should be performed during the operation of the pump. When problems occur, they should be dealt with in a timely manner.
Failure of submersible slurry pump will affect the working efficiency of the whole system and will cause a certain degree of damage to other equipment.
Therefore, in the process of usage, we must operate according to the correct steps and perform regular maintenance and repair.