1. Check all the slurry pumps’ direction of rotation should be the same with motor
2. The fixed joints should be no loose and lubricating parts should be lubricated according to the technical requirements
3. Indicating instrument and safety protection devices should be sensitive, accurate, and reliable
4. Cranking should be flexible, no abnormal phenomenon
5. The heat pumps should be warm-up in advance, the temperature should rise evenly, the hourly temperature rise should not exceed 500℃. The temperature difference between the piping and pump surface should not be more than 4090;
6. Setting the parts to eliminate the temperature rise and connecting cooling water in bypass.