1. Slurry Pump Impeller or the key is damaged, can not be properly put energy to the medium.
2. Before starting, the pump is not filled with water or a serious leak.
3. Got blockage, inlet foot valve, Slurry Pump Impeller or outlet with debris.
4. The pump geometry mounting height is too high.
5. The pump speed is too low, occurs in a belt drive, the pulleys do not match or belt is too loose.
6. Parallel slurry pump outlet pressure is lower than female pipe pressure, water does not have enough pressure to go out.
7. Motor wiring error which led to reversal.