Sand Gravel Pump
S Series sand gravel pumps are designed to handle very large particles for gravel and dredging operations. S series sand pumps are designed for the continuous handling of the most difficult higher abrasive slurry, containing solids too large to be pumped by a standard slurry pump.
Pump working range
Max Head 230ft (70m)
Max Flow 8,000gpm (4,100m3/h)
2) NPSH — Exceptional NPSHr conditions due to large impeller eyes
3) Large Particles — Large eye openings and vane passages allow for the largest particle flows
4) Expeller (Centrifugal Seal) — Available with low flow water flush or zero flow (grease lubricated) options to provide exceptional sealing where water introduction to the seal is intolerable or limited
5) Stuffing Box — Gland sealing with packing and lantern ring
6) Bearing assembly — A large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
8) Frame Base –A very robust one piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly. An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance.